Food Poisoning (2days)
September 26, 2021
Go here a lot no idea what was going on this particular night . Gnats were swarmed on the ketchup and mustard dispenser and I had eaten a pizza & A hot dog. Next day I was throwing up even water from my nose and mouth simultaneously; WORST experience ever couldn’t hold ANYTHING down after that for 48 hours .
Don't waste your money
September 08, 2019
I went to watch the IT movie at the IMAX theatre 12. I regreted it after seeing that the theatre seats are dirty. The seat control is greasy. The room smells. They turn the AC off and it's unbearable. I regreted not walking out and saving myself almost $60.