Introduction: In Haiti, on a small tourist plane, an old woman is frightened by strange visions.
1. Forgiveness: In Iran, a show brings to life the martyrdom of Imam Hussein in front of an emotional public.
2. Salvation: While listening to the sounds of a string quartet, an elderly woman revisits her youthful memories.
3. The relationship: In Quebec and Colombia, two sailors return to port at the end of their fishing trip.
4. Abandonment: exploration of the stages of existence that require total abandonment: birth, laughter, orgasm, death.
5. Distress: images of naked bodies stretching their arms in the sign of the cross are juxtaposed with images of white walls dripping with blood.
6. Triumph: in a magical forest, a young boy discovers strange phenomena.
7. The meeting: The spirit of a deceased Indian woman joins the world of her ancestors.
|Director:||Ariane Lorrain, Caroline Monnet, Juan Andrés Arango Garcia, Karl Lemieux, Kaveh Nabatian, Sophie Deraspe, Sophie Goyette|
|Writer(s):||Juan Andrés Arango Garcia, Sophie Deraspe, Sophie Goyette, Karl Lemieux, Ariane Lorrain, Caroline Monnet, Kaveh Nabatian|